If you’re looking for variety and a break from the boredom of day to day mundane repetitive work, then read on! We’re looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in the service, diagnose & repair of agricultural machinery & equipment
- Self-motivated and driven with a can do positive attitude
- Able to produce a high quality of work and attention to detail
- Confident with a high level of mechanical aptitude complimented by diagnostic skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Safety minded at all times
- Able to follow instructions and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Happy to continually learn and develop your skills via on the job and formal factory training
- Ideally you will have heavy agricultural machinery experience, however people from other relevant fields with a positive attitude, an ability and desire to learn are encouraged to apply.
You will need to be able to work unsupervised on site at customers premises and possess relevant skills for servicing, diagnosing and repairing agricultural machinery and equipment.
Agpower has grown into one of the largest independent agricultural machinery specialist dealerships in Victoria. Supported with a wide range of products like New Holland, Valtra, Kioti, Polaris Toro, Grillo and Trimax, Silvan and Croplands to name a few.