The material and information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making business, legal, or any other decisions.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, Agpower makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
PRICING & STOCK AVAILABILITY
Due to stock availability changing daily, you can submit an order enquiry for this product, combined with other products on our website, using our ADD TO WISHLIST feature. This is not a commitment to purchase, only an order enquiry. A member of our team will contact you regarding stock availability, pricing and pick up/delivery options. Alternatively, you can contact us via our Product Enquiry form below.
800 or 1000 litre polyethylene tank with main access lid, filling strainer and drain outlet. Integrated hand-wash tank (15 litre).
(Size optional – see main listing below) Five 420mm or 500mm individual axial-type fan heads. Hyrdaulic drive with four fans plumbed hydraulically in series using oil supply from the tractor, controlled via a soft-start and oil control plus distribution block to the fans. Each fan has a rotomolded aerodynamic cowl for excellent air flow, impact resistance and light weight. Fully enclosed bearings and internal spray ring with swivel nozzle bodies and ALBUZ nozzles. 5-blade fan on both models is specifically designed and tested for maximum high-torque air delivery.
• 500mm fans – 5-fan configuration, maximum fan speed 2,250 RPM (factory set at 1,800 RPM). Oil flow requirement from the tractor to drive the cable-gearbox is 36 L/min at 1,800 psi pressure at the tractor remotes
• 380mm fans – 5-fan configuration, maximum fan speed is 2,250 RPM, requires 36 L/min flow at 1,100psi
Standard pump for all units is an AR140LFP (132 L/min), 0–20 bar triple diaphragm pump.
Tank filling basket, suction filter.
Remote mount, five outlet, UCM controller with pressure gauge and pressure adjustment.
Hydraulic venturi agitator.
Tractor PTO driveshaft to pump. Driveshaft supplied.
• 500mm fan fitted with eight nozzle bodies and ALBUZ hollow cone nozzles
• 60º and 80o brown and yellow fitted as standard
• 420mm fan fitted with dual spray rings. Five nozzles per spray ring – ten nozzles in total. Manual shut off valve fitted to each spray ring for low, medium or higher volume rates.
Heavy duty galvanised frame with cat. 1 and 2 linkage points on 800 litre and cat. 2 and 3 on 1000 litre.
(Fixed height standard, hydraulic height adjuster optional)
• 5-fan system – hydraulic ‘x-fold’ boom is galvanised and plumbed standard to fold simultaneously (optional left/right fold – see options). Manual locking self-levelling device integrated into centre-section. Optional hydraulic height adjuster and optional airbag boom suspension