The EHD slasher is the benchmark for all slashers. No other brand has our history of rugged reliability and low running costs. Our confidence in the EHD is backed by an unlimited horsepower rating as the gearbox is fully fabricated from steel and fitted with a forged one piece blade beam spindle. This is all backed up with a TWO YEAR GEARBOX WARRANTY. A preferred choice for many contractors and municipal users as the EHD is built for optimum safety, performance and service life.
* HP rating unlimited at 540rpm PTO speed when friction clutch is correctly adjusted.
The material and information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making business, legal, or any other decisions.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, Agpower makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
PRICING & STOCK AVAILABILITY
Due to stock availability changing daily, you can submit an order enquiry for this product, combined with other products on our website, using our ADD TO WISHLIST feature. This is not a commitment to purchase, only an order enquiry. A member of our team will contact you regarding stock availability, pricing and pick up/delivery options. Alternatively, you can contact us via our Product Enquiry form below.
• Complies with the WorkCover Slasher Safety Guide:
– Extended front and rear apron to protect against foot/blade contact
– Front chains and rear debris guarding
• Clevis hitch mounting
• 2x pivoting rear wheels are standard on 210, 240 and 300
– Optional on 180
• Alloy spring-steel blade beam assembly
• Galvanised body
• 5mm body
• Pivoting topmast and chain backstays
• Body is reinforced with full-length tubular gussets on sides
• Adjustable skids with replaceable runner standard on EHD180