The “S” Tine cultivators are most commonly used for secondary cultivation, although they can be used for primary cultivation in lighter soils. The factors which determine which cultivator one should purchase are the conditions of the soil, the horsepower of the tractor and, most importantly, what ones objectives are. For example, are we turning the soil over to plant a crop or do we just wish to aerate an old pasture. All cultivators have the option of a wheel kit for depth control, and in the case of the “S” Tine cultivator, a crumbler is also available for controlling depth and levelling out clumps and clods. All machines have reversible points and all spare parts are available from the manufacturer.
The material and information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making business, legal, or any other decisions.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, Agpower makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
PRICING & STOCK AVAILABILITY
Due to stock availability changing daily, you can submit an order enquiry for this product, combined with other products on our website, using our ADD TO WISHLIST feature. This is not a commitment to purchase, only an order enquiry. A member of our team will contact you regarding stock availability, pricing and pick up/delivery options. Alternatively, you can contact us via our Product Enquiry form below.
• Secondary cultivator for light cultivation, seed bed preparation or renovation of pastures
• Four rows of 32 x 10mm Italian “shot peened” tines mounted on 50 x 12 flat bar
• Available in 1.2m, 1,6m, 2.0m, 2.4m, 2.8m, 3.2m and 3.6m widths
• Also available in 5.4m hydraulic folding model
HEAVY DUTY MODEL
• Primary and secondary cultivator for general cultivation, seed bed preparation or pasture renovation
• Three rows of 45 x 12mm Italian “shot peened” tines mounted on 50 x 50 square frame
• Available in 2.4m, 3.0m and 3.6m widths
• Various points available on all models
• Optional crumblers/wheelkits available.