Giltrap forage wagons are both tough and smart, just like the people who built them. Giltrap engineers ensure that a solid design is combined with precise feed control and remote weighing to help you deliver on your feed programmes with total accuracy. They’re built to handle all feed types, from grass, maize, whole crop cereal and silage, to long and precision cut, round or square bales.
The material and information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making business, legal, or any other decisions.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, Agpower makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
PRICING & STOCK AVAILABILITY
Due to stock availability changing daily, you can submit an order enquiry for this product, combined with other products on our website, using our ADD TO WISHLIST feature. This is not a commitment to purchase, only an order enquiry. A member of our team will contact you regarding stock availability, pricing and pick up/delivery options. Alternatively, you can contact us via our Product Enquiry form below.
• Ladder, mudguards/walkways and LED tail lights fitted
• Double chassis ready for scales
• Variable elevator load sensing
• Stainless steel sides for corrosion and wear resistance
• Mesh front screen and back gate for good visibility
• Self-releasing back gate – opens automatically when bulk unloading
• Central greasing system for difficult-to-access bearings
• Bolt-on floor and elevator bars for simple maintenance
• Cast iron bearings for long life
• 35mm treated T&G pine floor for extra durability