The Hydraulic grader blade comes as standard in 8’ with options of 7’ and 10’. The two ram and three ram models are exactly the same but for the exchanging of one ram for a manual link. The hardened cutting edge is fully reversible and the blade can be run forwards or backwards with full hydraulic control. The hydraulic grader can be angled up to 45 degrees both ways and can be offset up to 600mm left or right. The tilt option is in excess of 30 degrees left or right. All models are available with an optional 14” Holden wheelkit for depth control which can be operated manually or hydraulically.
The material and information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making business, legal, or any other decisions.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, Agpower makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
PRICING & STOCK AVAILABILITY
Due to stock availability changing daily, you can submit an order enquiry for this product, combined with other products on our website, using our ADD TO WISHLIST feature. This is not a commitment to purchase, only an order enquiry. A member of our team will contact you regarding stock availability, pricing and pick up/delivery options. Alternatively, you can contact us via our Product Enquiry form below.
• 10mm Mouldboard —500mm high clearance with extra support on the rear of the blade
• Reversible hardened cutting edge
• Hydraulic angle up to 45° both ways
• Hydraulic offset up to 600mm both ways (manual option available)
• Hydraulic tilt in excess of 30° left or right
• Blade can be reversed for back filling
• Electric or manual diverter kits available
• Minimum 75HP requirement
• Optional 14” Holden depth wheel with either manual ratchet or hydraulic adjustment
• “8’ model – 520kg & 10’ model – 550kg