Compact Package – Uncomplicated Usability. The Andex 644M is a new robust and durable centre swath rake that comes with a compact package of features including maintenance friendly CompactLine gearbox with 10 tine arms per rotor. With 6.4 m working width, it is the ideal fit for two swaths from a 3.2m mower. Furthermore, it provides a swath width of 1.20m, suitable for efficient pick-up.
The material and information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making business, legal, or any other decisions.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, Agpower makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
PRICING & STOCK AVAILABILITY
Due to stock availability changing daily, you can submit an order enquiry for this product, combined with other products on our website, using our ADD TO WISHLIST feature. This is not a commitment to purchase, only an order enquiry. A member of our team will contact you regarding stock availability, pricing and pick up/delivery options. Alternatively, you can contact us via our Product Enquiry form below.
• Large working width of 6.4 m
• The Mounted Version for Compact Dimensions with comfortable NEW 3-point (CAT 2+3)
• Compact and comfortable parking
• Very compact transport dimension and with a transport length of only 3.8m (comparable to a 4 furrow plough).
• Highly maneuverable for narrow road and tight Gateways.
• The compact mounted design in combination with the three point linkage mounting makes the Andex 644M an ideal fit for mastering smaller and awkwardly shaped fields.