Flexible Raking Solutions. The Andex 714T EVO is designed for maximum flexibility, for raking in a variety of conditions. The twin rotors work independently, from each other, making it possible to collect either one large swath or two smaller night swaths.
These rakes can place two large swaths into one, allowing a total of up to 12.5m crop to be gathered into one swath.
The material and information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making business, legal, or any other decisions.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, Agpower makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
PRICING & STOCK AVAILABILITY
Due to stock availability changing daily, you can submit an order enquiry for this product, combined with other products on our website, using our ADD TO WISHLIST feature. This is not a commitment to purchase, only an order enquiry. A member of our team will contact you regarding stock availability, pricing and pick up/delivery options. Alternatively, you can contact us via our Product Enquiry form below.
• 2 swath options – it is possible to collect the crop into one swath from up to 12.5m or place two smaller night swaths.
• SideShift device makes it possible to sideshift the rake in relation to the tractor for raking along field boundaries and around threes.
• TerraLink system offers excellent ground contour adaptation thanks to a simple system with no joints to wear out.
• QuickLift system offers fast lift at headlands and sufficient space when crossing swaths.
• Compact transport width of only 3m (2.45m with tine arms removed).
• Hydraulic swath board that automatically fold clear for transport.