The material and information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making business, legal, or any other decisions.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, Agpower makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
PRICING & STOCK AVAILABILITY
Due to stock availability changing daily, you can submit an order enquiry for this product, combined with other products on our website, using our ADD TO WISHLIST feature. This is not a commitment to purchase, only an order enquiry. A member of our team will contact you regarding stock availability, pricing and pick up/delivery options. Alternatively, you can contact us via our Product Enquiry form below.
Impact resistant polyethylene tanks with UV-stabilised finish.
Calibrated sight gauge, flip-open filling lid with large basket strainer (screw lid on 2000 litre two-row model), separate chemical pre-mixer and 1¼” drain valve. Quick fill system and chemical suction probe standard on all models.
• 4000 litre main tank, separate 80 litre flushing tank
• 3000 litre main tank, separate 90 litre flushing tank
• 2000 litre main tank, separate 130 litre flushing tank – two-row models only
Separate 15 litre fresh water tank on all models.
QM420 (420mm) axial – type fan heads.
Four or six fans per row depending on canopy type and prevailing conditions. Fans are hydraulically driven simultaneously from tractor remotes or via optional Micro Power Pack.
The QM420 is an all new fan featuring:
1. Turbulent, high volume air for optimum canopy penetration and coverage
2. Dual spray rings are fitted with a total of ten x nozzles. Five nozzles fitted to the low volume spray ring, and five nozzles fitted to the medium volume spray ring. When combined, deliver a high volume application rate (three tiered spraying)
3. Protective new fan frame mounting system which enables precise fan angles to be easily set up and maintained using stainless steel indexing brackets
OPTIONAL DRIFT REDUCTION/RECAPTURE SYSTEM
Optional on Quantum Mist™ Smart Spray model sprayers
Reduces spray drift and returns captured “over spray” back to tank.
Modular design for easy removal. Kit consists of Inner screen mounted on main tank chassis. Outer screen mounted off new multi-row mounting bracket.
Captured spray is pumped back to main product tank via simple venturi suction system and is filtered through in-line suction filters prior to returning to tank.
TRACTOR OIL SUPPLY AND HYDRAULIC CONTROL
All Quantum Mist Smart Spray sprayers are fitted with a new hydraulic distribution block on the sprayer which is operated by the Fusion Controller, incorporating electronic soft start.
OPTIONAL MICRO POWER PACK (INDEPENDENT OIL SUPPLY)
Revolutionary registered design unique to Croplands. Micro Power Pack standard on three-row models and two-row models with twelve fans, optional with either fans with the product pump driven from the tractor’s hydraulics.
• Two-row – AR oil back diaphragm type poly pump with chemical resistant diaphragms, AR185LFP (182L/min), 0-15 bar
All models fitted with deluxe fan forced oil cooler with thermostat control.
• PTO shaft (SH1AG/1200) for standard model
• PTO shaft (SH4AG/1200) for Micro Power Pack model
Fusion Controller is standard.
Touch screen display for programming and operating spray application functions as well as hydraulic boom and fan functions purpose built for viticulture.
Includes Integrated joystick control for boom functions and spray valves.
Twin Supa-flo agitators.
Lid strainer, large suction filter, pressure filters.
Customer/dealer to specify nozzle selection.
Default option is ALBUZ 80-degree ceramic hollow cone nozzles (brown and yellows).
ALBUZ 60-degree ceramic hollow cone or ARAG 40-degree ceramic hollow cone recommended with recapture.
Tandem walking beam axle is standard. Full length heavy duty, galvanised chassis with single step and jockey stand/ wheel. Self-steer drawbar standard on all models.
• 11.5/80 x 15.3 AWT tyres fitted as standard.
• 31 x 13.5 – 15” flotation tyres can be fitted as option on 3000 and 4000 litre chassis.
OVER ROW HYDRAULIC FOLD ARMS
Independent left and right boom fold as standard via the Fusion controller.